Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Welcome Flavor Fiends!!!

So here we are! I am excited about this new hobby! Cooking to me is home, family and comfort. I love to cook for those I love and am often asked if I could please share a recipe, so I thought, "What a great way to welcome all of you into my kitchen!!"

With this blog I hope to give some people inspiration to cook new interesting things that maybe they thought out of their reach. A place for people that want to cook and don't know how; a forum to ask questions. A place that bachelors will feel welcome to learn some basic skills. People that are watching their weight something DELISH to eat and not go overboard with! I will always cater to the working mom so 30 minute meals are a must!! And Sunday meals with the family have always been a favorite!! I want to, basically, give you a place to find something new and great to share with those close to you!! If you have any suggestions for blog posts, please feel free to let me know. Any contributions will be considered! I am not great with fun Holiday ideas, so those would be cool!

Some of these recipes I will get from the internet/cooking books and make user/eater friendly. Some are straight from my mother. Some are two or three recipes that I have taken from to make what I want. Some are just simple delicious recipes that are fast and easy for a weeknight that I found and think you should know about. (Credit will be given to those who I "bite" off!) I would also like to have a "Monthly Cook-A-Holic" series. So if you have a recipe I would appreciate the entries!!

This is simply me having a good time. If you don't have anything nice to say, you're welcome to "Go on GIT"

Wine is like a woman's breasts: 
One is not enough
Two is just right
Three is too many

I love to cook with wine,
Sometimes I even add it to the food.

I will appreciate all the support that I receive about this blog. I am doing this for myself, buy possibly you can benefit from it as well. xoxoxo

This Kitchen Cooks With Love,
Erin Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment